31.10.08

missing it.

It has been a while since I've felt the toxicity of my work station and the nature of my work itself. It's odd - though I miss those days when I need to speak straight english for the entire shift. *nosebleed*

Americans can really be nice to you. But if you start to mumble, and they feel you're not so sure about what you were saying, they'll eat you alive. Believe me, I've been there, done that, and its hard to get out of the situation.

Good thing is, if they like you, it's freakin' crazy how they'd express it. There are instances wherein they would even cry *you'll sense it*, and commend you for a job well done.

There's also a handful of callers who'll insist to speak with an American representative. Racist as we tag them, but it's they're choice. After all, life's a choice.

And as for hard customers, those who consider profanity as part of their language, we actually fight back without them knowing it. Using mute buttons would be the most popular type. But the funnier attack is to say: "in a moment sir/ ma'am, in a moment".

Did you actually get it? "in a moment" or should I say "inamo ment" haha... great tactic huh? silly me. *wink*

4 comments:

Dear Hiraya said...

call center ka rin ba? hahaha mga adik talaga mga kano eh no??

pero kaya namang ihandle e.. hahahha

ang mahirap lag talaga ay ang sched..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com/

jei an™ said...

yeah... call center... and sobrang stressful tlga pag graveyard shift =p

nahj12 said...

hahhaa.. call center life.. has its ups and down.. am one of them.. :)

jei an™ said...

way too complicated to work in a call cntr =p